Navigation

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life goes on here in Bacavi. It doesn't seem like a ton has been happening lately, but God is still at work in my life and in the lives of those around us.
We (Dad and I principally, Tara helped assemble it upstairs) put together a new bunk bed for the girls and it began it's service last night. Some of the parts came from Ikea (everything but the end panels) but we (Dad) had to build the end panels. How we ended up with a partial bed is a long story which I can tell if you request it.
The Toews are hoping to leave for Colorado tomorrow sometime. It will certainly be different without them.
Last Friaday Mom, the 3 youngest, and a young Hopi girl (not homeschooled) went to a park in Keams Canyon with Heather McDaniel and her children for a "homeschool outing". They played on the playground and played other things and then ate. I didn't go with them for the reason that I would probably not find much enjoyment from it and I wanted to get my school out of the way.
I hope this short update was interesting as well as helpful.
In HIS service,
-Bryce

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/03/2008

    It WAS interesting Bryce!

    As always,
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/08/2008

    Hey Bryce!

    That's a really cool story - did you keep the wind scorpion? I've always really liked insects and such, so this post and the picture were really cool to me. Keep updating! (I couldn't figure out how to comment on the other post, so I commented on this one...)

    Chris (Is. 40:31)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/20/2008

    Bryce, it's so good to read your updates and what God is doing for you and your family.

    Glad you got those spiders...that's 2 less spiders!!

    Blessings to you all,

    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete