If they don't start putting ball bearings in clocks there might be heat damage to the clocks.
It hard to believe that summer is almost here. Time is flying so fast and yet, we are to make the most of our time (Ephesians 5:16). But I don't always use my time in the best way. "But He gives us more grace..." (James 4:6) As the clock spins we wonder how to make the most of every opportunity. How do we spread God's kingdom as we live life? We trust that He will show us.
By now we must be breathing air from halfway around the world, considering all the wind we've been having in the past few days. Everything has been thoroughly sandblasted. However, a couple weeks ago we got ~2 inches of rain (which is quite near the average annual rainfall). One inch was slow and soaking; 1 fell in 20 minutes. (These statements are fairly confidently guessed).
I am behind in my schoolwork due to long travels. I was planing to do algebra through the summer anyway, but I guess I have more to do. My parents are having me do more practical hands on things than bookwork. They are also customizing my work. What I mean is that I am doing more of the things that are fun and easy, e.g. what I likely will do for a living. I like that.
I had better get on with the other aspects of life.
God bless,
-Bryce
God bless,
-Bryce
Sorry about the technical error. You can comment now. (-:
ReplyDeleteWhat an aewsome rainbow! Your remark about the air from halfway around the world made me laugh!
ReplyDelete~Grandma
Beautiful rainbow! Last week we had a double rainbow here in KS.
ReplyDelete