Navigation

Saturday, March 21, 2009

15 is Old

Or at least it rather seems so. I am having back trouble, believe it or not. Hopefully my new insoles help. You know, the jump between 14 and 15 just sounds bigger than the jump between 13 and 14, but that's just a personal opinion.
(If you aren't following, I turned 15 on the 12th.)

The Toews have all returned from their cross-country trek as of Wednesday night, which is when Nathan arrived from Iowa, where he stayed for a Youth Bible Conference.
This morning Nathan and I rode our bikes down to K-town (Kykotsmovi). It was generally downhill, but I was still tired. See map at bottom.
The weather has been really nice lately, with high temperatures in the mid-60s. Looks like we may get some snow tomorrow though.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. So, how did you get back home? (generally uphill)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my bike in the van. We went down for a men's breakfast so nobody made a trip down just for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO think that people start treating you just a little bit more like an adult when you are 15 so I think 15 IS old ;) Take care of your back. You don't want to injure it now because then when you're REALLY old...

    ReplyDelete