Navigation

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snowy AZ

We have been coated with light powdery precipitation. Almost all day yesterday it came down. I'm guessing 4 inches or less fell. What's more, it wasn't on the radar map. We caught some air on the sledding/skiing hill. A lot of air was obtained by enlarging a jump that gave you lots of air before we enlarged it. Be warned that it has great potential to be painful on a sled - I speak from experience. OR you might loose your sled like Seth did.

Seth and I playing a game from Uncle Chris.
Seth is wearing his hat from Uncle Nate's.
Sledding and skiing.

3 comments:

  1. Does Seth's hat fit ok? Do you want one too? I was thinking about making you one.

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/24/2008

    Deb made that? That is so cool!

    Looks like a fun (challenging) game. What's it called?

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game is called "Blokus"
    Yes Seth's hat fits. I don't know if I want a hat or not. I'll have to consider it.

    ReplyDelete