Navigation

Friday, March 12, 2010

Excitement...

Yesterday was an interesting day. Seth started a small fire in the back room with an aerosol critter fogger. It still stinks back there. I would go into more detail but I don't feel especially creative right now.

In the evening things were more relaxing until about 9:30, when a drunk showed up outside. Mind you, Dad was in phoenix all day (and the day before), so Mom called Mr. Hayah for help. The police picked the guy up, and we didn't find anything wrong on the property. It was almost 11 before I got to bed that night. I slept in this morning.

On Monday Dad and I installed my new desk. It's just some plywood covered with hardboard but it is quite nice. It has plenty of room for 30" monitors, speakers, and junk.

4 comments:

  1. Excitement indeed!

    And, today you turn 16! Happy Birthday, Bryce! I'd say that's pretty exciting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 16th Birthday Bryce!!! It's hard to believe. You have grown up to be a nice handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/13/2010

    Hey Bryce, I say Happy 16th Birthday to you too! We were gone for a few days and just got home today...sorry I 'missed' your b-day yesterday! Enjoy your new desk etc. and we wish you a very blessed year!

    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody.
    No problem Aunt Sue.

    ReplyDelete