Navigation

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Normal" life soon!?

We have been traveling a lot this year. I mean a lot. The nice thing is, we don't have travel plans for anytime soon. I have been sick for almost 2 weeks. It started in a minor way sometime around the time we were leaving KS (Sep 30). Once home, it took only a few days to develop into a full flu of some kind. I am on the road to recovery, with lessening cough and congestion. God is good.

I almost got my driving permit yesterday. My "certificate of birth" was inadequate as ID, and so I sit at home with no permit. It is rather odd. We must pay $23 to get something that they will accept without hesitation. Maybe Tuba City MVD will accept it. Oh well, praise the Lord anyway.

Life has certainly been different with Matt around. Mom especially must feel the change. But it is a good change.

Here are some pictures:
Seth with a rabbit^
Look out Daniel, he's get a hammer!^
A prickly picnic supper, TX^

No comments:

Post a Comment